Pocket Shopper’s Guide to Pesticide Risk
Organic Essentials Shopper’s Guide for reducing pesticide risk
Don’t let the fear of pesticides reduce your consumption of fruits and vegetables. You can minimize your family’s exposure by referring to this guide. Organic Essentials is a comprehensive pocket guide, built on a complex assessment of pesticide risks for identifying safe and nutritious foods. The lists help you determine the most important fruits and vegetables to choose as organic. Download the guide now!
Organic Essentials guide includes:
- list of the fruits and vegetables with the highest pesticide risk;
- the benefits of organic dairy and meat;
- information about conventional grains;
- foods with the highest levels of nutrients per serving;
- list of genetically modified foods currently on the market; and
- more facts to live a healthier life.
Pay special attention during the winter months, when imports account for a larger share of perishable produce on the market. If you can, always choose organic for optimal health for you and the environment.